INTERNATIONAL 505 CLASS YACHT RACING ASSOCIATION
Notice is hereby given that the 2003 Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held on Monday 28 July 2003 at the Malmo Segel Sällskap, Limhamn , Sweden
The meeting will start at 19.00 hrs depending on the timing of the World Championship Race
1. Approval of Minutes of 2002 AGM (previously circulated to National Association Secretaries and posted on Website since December 2002)
2. President's Report (Tom Bojland)
3. Secretary's Report (Chris Thorne)
4. Treasurer's Report (Stephen Burwood)
5. Appointment of Auditor
6. Report from International Rules Committee (Rob Napier)
7. Election of:
current office holder: Chris Thorne
current office holder: Stephen Burwood
Chairman of Rules Committee:
current office holder: Rob Napier
All current office holders have indicated their willingness to stand for a further term. Nominations must be made in accordance with Rule A 7.2.
8. Proposed rule changes made in accordance with Rule A.11, A.12 and A.13
9 World Championships 2004 (update from American Section)
10 World Championships 2005 (o receive detailed application from German Association and ratify provisional decision made at 2002 AGM)
11 World Championships 2006 – to receive initial proposals and provisionally decide venue
12. European Championships - future policy
Close of meeting.
C G Thorne - International Secretary – 28 May 2003
There will follow an informal open forum for general discussion.